A Collection of Resources About Becoming A Flight Attendant
Flight Attendant Career Overview
Pros & Cons of Being a Flight Attendant | ToughNickel
There’s so many people out there that I have talked to while in and out of my uniform who have told me “I have always thought about being a flight attendant!” once I tell them that is what I do for a living.
It’s such a fun job and I just wanted to write a little bit about how to get into it, and my personal pros and cons of the job.
I have been working for Mesa Airlines for a little over a year now, and I am loving it…More at http://toughnickel.com
The Positives and Negatives Of Being A Flight Attendant – Simple Flying
It is a role often portrayed as being quite glamorous. However, there are still pros and cons to it just like any industry.
As a dream job for many, these are the top three positives and negatives about working as a flight attendant…More at http://simpleflying.com
Pros and Cons of Being a Commercial Flight Attendant | Flight Attendant Life | Aviation. Career. Travel
Everyone has their own reasons why they want to become a flight attendant.
Whatever your motivation may be, you have an idea of what you THINK ‘flight attendant life’ is like, but our perceptions are often different than reality.
So, what is being a flight attendant really like? What are the pros and cons of life (and work) as a commercial flight attendant? …More at http://flightattendantlife.com
Pros and Cons of Being a Flight Attendant
The flight attendant lifestyle has its perks but it isn’t for everyone. It can be very rewarding and on occasion, the workday can be far shorter than that of an office job.
The flight attendant lifestyle has its perks but it isn’t for everyone. It can be very rewarding and on occasion, the workday can be far shorter than that of an office job…More at http://mercuryjets.com
Pros and Cons of being a Flight Attendant | How to Become a Flight Attendant | Ebony Christina
No matter the industry, there are always going to be Pros and Cons to anything.
Before you take the leap to becoming a Flight Attendant let me share with you what I consider to be the ups and downs of this lifestyle.
First, let’s discuss the Pros…More at http://ebonychristina.com
Flight Attendant Career Profile | Job Description, Salary, and Growth | Truity
Flight attendants typically do the following:
- Attend preflight briefings on details of the flight
- Ensure that adequate supplies of refreshments and emergency equipment are on board
Assist in cleaning the cabin between flights
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment
- Ensure all passengers have seatbelts fastened and ensure other safety requirements are met
- Serve, and sometimes sell, beverages, meals, or snacks
- Take care of passengers’ needs, particularly those with special needs
- Reassure passengers during flight, such as when the aircraft hits turbulence
- Administer first aid to passengers or coordinate first aid efforts, when needed
- Direct passengers in case of emergency…More at http://truity.com