A Collection of Articles About To-Do Lists
In this post, you’ll find a variety of expert tips, articles, and resources related to “To Do” lists, but first, a few brief points to consider.
I’m a fan of the to-do list; they help me stay on track and keep me from forgetting tasks.
A lot of times, I’ll have an extensive list of issues I need to attend to, and everything gets completed on it because I’m focused and check off each item after finishing it, which builds momentum.
The primary key to making a to-do list work for you, is using one. Many people don’t; they can’t be bothered. It’s understandable some people think they are wasting time coming up with a list.
Another reason people may not use a list is that they think the list is time-consuming, and the list must be perfect, when in fact, whichever way you write the list, it will work. You can write it on a napkin, on your phone, on your computer, whatever works best for you.
Your list can be as detailed as you want or as simple as you want it, it’s up to you. All you need is something that works well for you.
Here are some tips to consider
- You don’t have to use a standard, one day your list might be by priority other days your list needs to be simpler. Make your list the way you want.
- You may want to update your list once every morning
- You may want to list the most crucial tasks at the top
- Check off every completed item your list, can build momentum
- For big jobs, split your tasks into smaller chunks. For example, if I’m building a database, I won’t list that task as, “Work on Database,” but I will list:
- Design customer database tables
- Define customer database relationships
- Create New customer entry form
- Test database
For details and tips that will help you create the perfect To-Do list, customized to your needs see the collection of articles below.
Sections Included In This Post:
- How To Make A To-Do List
- To-Do List Apps
- To-Do List Templates
- To-Do List Apps For Desktop
- The Latest About To-Do List
- To-Do List Related Books
- To-Do List Related Courses
- To-Do List Related Tweets
- To-Do List Related Videos
Do you like this post? If so, please share it, or bookmark it for future use.