A Collection of Articles About Free Local Advertising Strategies
In this post you’ll find a variety of expert tips, articles, and resources for free and low-cost local advertising, but first, a few brief points to consider.
Local advertising can be an effective way to get your business name out there. A few ideas that come to mind are as follows:
- If you’re in a rural area, you may be able to rent the side of a building and have a billboard painted on the wall.
- You can do an interview at your local radio station and offer tips related to your business that will benefit the listeners.
- You can write a column in your local newspaper related to your business that will benefit readers.
- You can participate in a flyer exchange with other businesses in the area.
- You can place business cards in a cardholder on counters of other businesses and you can do the same for them.
- You can talk to other businesses in the area that would be willing to send you their customers that want your product or service and you do the same for them.
- You can sponsor a local event or sports team.
- You can advertise at bus stops.
There are endless ideas for local advertising, the resources in this post are organized in sections that will give you ideas to promote your business. Have a look at each article that will spark ideas you can use to get your business name out there.