A Collection of Articles Creating a Sales Promotion that works!
Included in this post, I have chosen articles and resources to give you ideas for creating sales promotions, but first, a few brief points to consider.
There are many creative ideas for creating sales promotions. Here are just a few that come to my mind:
- For every major event in your area, you can create a promotion and name it after the event.
- You can create a charity event sale where you offer a portion of your sales towards a charity. For example, You have a “Help the Red Cross Charity Sale.” You could hang posters highlighting what the Red Cross does in the community.
- You can have a liquidation sale
- You can have an overstock sale
- Season and holiday sales are always popular Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Christmas, Easter, etc.
- You can have a sale to promote a new product line.
- More ideas in the resources below.
A Few Things To Keep In Mind When You Have A Sale:
Make sure your sales are authentic you don’t just want to have a sale and not offer value to your customers.
When you have a promotion you want to make sure you advertise to get people through the doors. There’s no use of having a promotion if no one shows up.
You want to ensure you have enough product. You don’t want to advertise 70% off a certain item and only have one in stock, people will feel cheated.
You can bundle products together, that way you’re still able to offer value to the customer while still making a profit.
You can offer a free product for every purchase over $100. The free product has to be something valuable but at the same time profitable for you. Be creative with the products you have in your inventory and can afford to give away for free.
I’ve included a variety of resources that will help you create effective promotions your customers will benefit from. Have a look below for the resources, organized in the following sections.
Sections Included In This Post:
- How To Create An Effective Sales Promotion
- Sales Promotion Campaigns Examples
- Sales Promotions Ideas
- Types of Sales Promotion
- The Latest About Sales Promotions
- Books Related To Sales Promotions
- Tweets Related To Sales Promotions
- Videos Related To Sales Promotions
If you find this post useful, please share it or bookmark it for future use.