A Collection of Web Pages About Dealing With Employee Retention
This page contains a collection of web pages I have selected to give you an overall understanding of employee retention, but first, a few brief points to consider.
If you have a lot of employees that quit then there is something wrong with your operation. This could be because of several issues.
Some that come to mind include:
- The work environment is too stressful.
- The pay is not enough for the job they’re doing.
- A supervisor or manager is hard to get along with.
- There are little benefits for the long-term.
- Your competition is offering better benefits more pay and a stable work environment.
- The job is too difficult.
- It’s a stressful environment.
High employee turnover cost your business a lot of money because you have to train new employees they take time to learn the new job which also reduces your productivity. You’re much better off to find out why you’re losing employees and look at ways to improve employee retention.
Have a look at the articles I have selected included in this post that will give you tips and ideas for better employee retention.
Sections Included In This Post:
- How To Improve Employee Retention
- Reasons Why Employees Quit
- The Latest About Improving Employee Retention
- Books Related To Improving Employee Retention
- Courses Related To Improving Employee Retention
- Tweets Related To Improving Employee Retention
- Videos Related To Improving Employee Retention
If you find this post useful, please share it or bookmark it for future use.