10 Tips To Manage Overtime Cost
1. Identify why overtime is needed.
2. Eliminate activities that waste time in your workforce.
3. Look at automating tasks that take a lot of time to complete.
4. Ensure you have the right people doing the right job.
5. Track employee performance to identify possible problems.
6. Monitor breaks and time in and out.
7. Use a staffing agency when demands peek.
8. Use project managers to push efficiency and reduce wasted time.
9. Communicate cost with employees and stress success depends on keeping costs down.
10. Ask for feedback from employees on how to improve efficiency.
A Collection of Web Pages About Overtime Costs