A Collection of Web Pages About Working With A Mentor
The Benefits of Having A Mentor
You’ll find a selection of hand-picked, articles, and resource pages provided by a variety of authors to give you a solid foundation regarding having your own mentor, but first, a few brief points to consider.
If you can have the right mentor in your life, you can improve your life dramatically.
Think of a mentor as a friend with a lot of knowledge for the area you’re looking to improve. For example, at work, it might be your boss that has a lot of knowledge regarding your career and is willing to guide you or is already guiding you.
A Few Points To Keep In Mind About Mentors:
- A mentor must be someone you trust.
- Your mentor must be someone you respect.
- You mentor must be someone you are willing to listen to.
- Your mentor must want to mentor you, if they are not willing, you can’t push them, if you do, you’ll be a nuisance.
- More on mentors in the resources to follow.
- Have a look at the resources I’ve included in this post that will give you an overview of the benefits of having a mentor and how to get one.
Sections Included In This Post:
- The Importance Of Having A Mentor
- What Are The Qualities Of A Good Mentor?
- What Is The Role Of A Mentor?
- The Benefits Of Having A Mentor In Life
- The Benefits Of Having A Mentor At Work
- Finding A Mentor
- The Latest About Having A Mentor
- Books Related To Having A Mentor
- Tweets Related To Having A Mentor
- Videos Related To Having A Mentor
If you find this post useful, please share it, or bookmark it for future use.
The Importance Of Having A Mentor
What Are The Qualities Of A Good Mentor?
What Is The Role Of A Mentor?
The Benefits Of Having A Mentor In Life
The Benefits Of Having A Mentor At Work
Finding A Mentor
The Latest About Having A Mentor