A Collection of Web Pages About Writing Mistakes
How To Avoid Writing Mistakes
I have included a collection of web pages I found interesting and useful. Going through the pages will help you avoid writing mistakes, but first, a few brief points to go over.
Do you find you make silly mistakes when you write? I know I do and it really bugs me! It’s embarrassing when I have sent an email or posted a blog post only to find silly mistakes that could have been avoided.
Speed is one of the culprits. The email has to go, people are waiting for the post, so send or post, NOW!
Another culprit is paying attention. As I’m reading over the content I miss the errors because I am familiar with the topic.
There are ways to avoid silly writing mistakes:
- Read the document out loud
- Wait a few hours or a day to read over the document again.
- For very important documents you can have a friend or editor read it over.
- Use a tool like Grammarly that can catch a lot of errors.
- When you edit a sentence read the whole sentence over again not just the part you edited.
- More in the resources to follow
Have a look at the resource I have included in this post to help you avoid mistakes in your writing.
Sections Included In This Post:
- Writing Mistakes
- Business Writing Mistakes
- eMail Writing Mistakes
- Fiction Writing Mistakes
- Common Errors In Writing Essays
- Tools To Check For Writing Mistakes
- The Latest About Writing Mistakes
- Books Related To Writing Mistakes
- Courses Related To Writing Mistakes
- Tweets Related To Writing Mistakes
- Videos Related To Writing Mistakes
If you find this post useful, please share it, or bookmark it for future use.
Business Writing Mistakes
eMail Writing Mistakes
Fiction Writing Mistakes
Common Errors In Writing Essays
Tools To Check For Writing Mistakes
The Latest About Writing Mistakes