A Collection of Web Pages About Managing A LinkedIn Company Page
Finding Your LinkedIn Public Profile URL | LinkedIn Help
If your LinkedIn profile is set to public, it will have a web address (URL) you can use to share with others.
To find your public profile’s web address:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click View profile.
- On your profile page, click Edit public profile & URL on the right rail.
- Under the section Edit URL in the right rail, locate your public profile URL.
- It’ll be an address that starts with www.linkedin.com/in.
- You can copy and paste this link to share it with others..More at http://linkedin.com
How To Edit A LinkedIn Company Page
How to Edit a Company Page on Linkedin: 6 Steps (with Pictures)
LinkedIn is a social networking site focused on professional networking for businesses and colleagues.
The site allows you to connect with co-workers, look for jobs and business opportunities, and join groups based on interests and industries.
This article will guide you through the process of editing a company page on LinkedIn…More at http://wikihow.com
How to Edit a LinkedIn Company Page | Chron.com
There are numerous benefits to creating a LinkedIn Company Page, from increased consumer awareness and search engine optimization to branding, promoting and finding the best new talent for your business.
Once you have set up a page, you can make changes to most aspects of the profile, provided you log in to the business LinkedIn page using a company email address that has administrative rights to the Company Page…More at http://smallbusiness.chron.com