A Collection of Articles Related to Starting a Fitness Business
Included in this post is a collection of hand-picked articles and resources related to starting a fitness business, but first, a few brief points to consider.
If you’re considering opening your own gym, then have a look at the articles I’ve collected for this post to give you an overview of all the issues you need to consider for your fitness business.
A Few Questions About Your Gym
- Is there a market for your gym in your area?
- Are there other gyms in the area that are difficult to compete with?
- What can your gym do that others can’t?
- How will you charge for memberships?
- Where will you buy the equipment?
- What type of equipment will you offer?
- How big will your gym be?
- How will you get the word out about your new gym?
- What will make your Gym survive in the marketplace?
- More in the resources to follow.
Have a look at the sections below each containing tips and articles that will help you get an idea of what you need to start your own fitness center.