A Collection of Articles About WordPress Advertising Plugins
This page contains a collection of web pages I have selected to give you an overall understanding of WordPress advertising plugins, but first, a few brief points to consider.
Advertising on WordPress is a strategy used by many bloggers.
Fortunately, there are plugins for WordPress that will take care of placing ads on your site.
Without a plugin, it would be a lot harder to advertise on a WordPress site. You would have to code everything manually.
Depending on the plugin it may come with the following options:
- The ability to choose which categories your ads appear on.
- A function to block categories, pages, and posts.
- A choice to specify how far down the page you want your ads to show.
- Functionality to choose the section of your blog you want ads to appear, e.g. a page, posts, sidebar, header, and footer.
- Specifying the number of words that must be on a page for an ad to show.
- Analytics to view ad performance, etc.
As you can see, there are many options that make life easier when you use a WordPress advertising plugin for the ads you want to show on your site. Have a look at the resources I have chosen that will help you choose the right advertising plugin for your WordPress site.