A Collection of Web Pages About AMP Pages
What to Know About Mobile Pages
For an overall understanding of AMP pages have a look further down the page for the collection of web pages, I have selected for this post, but first, a few brief points to consider.
AMP pages were designed for mobile phones. They are a scaled-down version of your original web pages. The purpose of an AMP page is to save bandwidth and load quickly on a mobile device.
The way AMP pages work is when a mobile device is detected, the AMP version of your page is displayed and regular pages are displayed when a desktop device is detected.
If you are using WordPress all you need to do is install a plugin and all the technical issues will be taken care of by the plugin.
- Is speed an issue on mobile devices for your webpages?
- Will AMP pages increase your Mobile rankings?
- Is a scaled down AMP page appropriate for your site?
- With the speed of mobile networks and mobile devices are AMP pages to here to stay?
Have a look at the resources I have selected to give you an overview of AMP pages for mobile devices.
Sections Included In This Post:
- What to Know About Mobile Pages
- Are AMP Pages Here To Stay?
- The Pros and Cons of Using AMP Pages
- How To Create AMP Pages In PHP
- Examples of AMP Pages
- AMP Pages For WordPress
- The Latest About AMP Pages
- Books Related To AMP Pages
- Tweets Related To AMP Pages
- Videos Related To AMP Pages
If you find this post useful, please share it, or bookmark it for future use.