A Collection of Web Pages About Splitting Up Long WordPress Posts
Splitting Up Long WordPress Posts
I have selected hand-picked resources for this post related to splitting up long WordPress posts, but first, a few brief points to consider.
When you have a long post, people have to scroll several times to go through your content. With long articles, you can split the post into multiple pages (known as pagination) by adding the next page tag (<!–nextpage–>) where you want the page to split, or press alt+shitt+p and WordPress will insert the code and split the page.
WordPress will also add navigation arrows at the bottom of the page.
Another benefit to splitting your post into multiple pages is your overall bounce rate goes down because people are going through multiple pages to read the information.
Take some to go through the tips below for more on WordPress pagination.
Sections Included In This Post:
- Splitting Up Long WordPress Posts
- How To Format Your Posts For Readability
- The Latest About Formatting Your WordPress Posts
- Courses Related To Formatting Your WordPress Posts
- Tweets Related To Formatting Your WordPress Posts
- Videos Related To Formatting Your WordPress Posts
If you find this post useful, please share it, or bookmark it for future use.