A Collection of Articles About Job Follow Up eMails
This page contains a collection of web pages I have selected to give you tips and insights related to follow-up emails after a job interview, but first, a few brief points to consider.
A follow-up after a job interview is a good idea because it shows your interest and dedication to the position you’re applying for.
A Few Suggestions:
- Make your email brief, no one has time to read a thesis.
- Mention any highlights from the interview.
- You don’t want to look needy or like this is the only option you have for employment.
- Thank them for their time and for calling you in for an interview.
- Let them know you’re available for a second interview if needed.
Have a look at the articles below that offer an abundance of tips and advice written by several authors that will help you write a follow-up email that will impress your hiring manager.