A Collection of Articles Containing Tips For Your Job Interview
I have selected hand-picked resources for this post related to selling yourself during a job interview, but first, a few brief points to consider.
During a job interview, you only have a few minutes to sell yourself, and to show your potential employer you can perform the job and why you should be hired for the position.
A Few Points To Keep In Mind:
- An employer wants to make the right decision, how can you help?
- Employers want trustworthy people.
- An employer wants people they can depend on.
- During an interview, your potential employer is considering your personality and your character.
- An employer wants good people that will stay for the long term.
- Employers want competent people.
- Be yourself but at the same time be on your best behavior.
- Before going into the interview, ask yourself, why should they hire me? What can I bring to the table that others can’t? Why am I a good fit for this job?
- More in the resources to follow.
Have a look at the selected resources below to help you sell yourself at a job interview and leave a lasting impression that can lead to a second interview or landing the job.