A Collection of Web Pages About What You Shouldn’t Do At Work
For an overview of things to avoid doing at work, have a look further down the page for resources I have selected for this post, but first, a few brief points to consider.
There are a lot of things we do at work you probably shouldn’t. A few that come to mind include:
- Excessive talking
- Gossiping about other coworkers
- Gossip about your boss
- Gossip about company policies you disagree with
- Take a nap at your desk
- Texting on your phone
- Checking Facebook or Twitter
- Playing games on your phone
- Check twitter
- Check Facebook
- Watch Videos on Youtube
- Watch Netflix
- Arriving late to work
- Taking extra long breaks
- More in the resources below
You’re getting paid to do your job. If all you’re doing is wasting time on issues such as those mentioned above the company loses a lot of time, money, and productivity.
If all employees in the company did all the above issues on a daily basis, the company would go bankrupt.
Included in this post you’ll find articles and tips that will keep you out of trouble regarding the issues you shouldn’t be doing at work
Sections Included In This Post:
- What You Shouldn’t Do At Work
- Tips For Improving Work Performance
- How To Make Your Job Enjoyable
- The Latest About What You Should Never Do At Work
- Tweets Related To What You Should Never Do At Work
- Videos Related To What You Should Never Do At Work
If you find this post useful, please share it or bookmark it for future use.