A Collection of Articles About Having A Great Grand Opening
Included in this post, I have chosen articles and resources to give you an overall understanding of having a grand opening, but first, a few brief points to consider.
There are a lot of issues to consider when you’re planning a grand opening. You need to keep in mind that this is your debut to the public and you want it to be memorable for the people attending. You want to make it a social event.
A memorable event gets people talking and the buzz can draw in new customers.
One important point to keep in mind is that you need to get the word out about your grand opening. If no one attends, then your grand opening will be a failure.
A few event ideas to consider:
- A ribbon ceremony with someone that’s well known in your area to cut the ribbon.
- Offer door prizes or a raffle during the opening.
- Offer refreshments.
- Offer reduced prices during the opening.
- Invite the press, but in order to attract the press, you need to make the event newsworthy.
- Invite your local radio station to the event to broadcast from your location and offer prizes to listeners that call in.
Have a look at the resources included in this page to help you create a grand opening that can be successful and memorable.