A Collection of Resources Related to Owning Your Own Franchise
I have selected hand-picked resources for this post related to owning a franchise, but first, a few brief points to consider.
When starting a new business it takes time to get customers through the door and get your name out in the marketplace. Another aspect of starting a new business is you have to have enough money to carry you over until revenue comes in.
A franchise is a great way to get started in business because when you purchase a successful franchise, it has a proven model that’s already profitable, and known. Therefore, unlike starting a business from scratch, when you open your doors to your franchise, you start to bring in revenue.
Naturally, there are pros and cons to owning a franchise, for example:
- Franchise fees.
- You’re restricted by how you operate your franchise.
- There a set of rules you have to abide by.
- It takes a significant investment especially for a high-end franchise
On the plus side
- A successful franchise is already known and when you open your doors, you’re ready to generate revenue.
- As a franchise owner, you benefit from corporate advertising and marketing campaigns.
- A successful franchise has a proven business model that works, is already profitable, and well known in the marketplace.
- More in the resources to follow.
Have a look at the resources I have selected for this post that will give you a strong overview of what’s involved in owning and operating a franchise.