A Collection of Web Pages About Registering a Domain Name
How To Register A Domain Name
Included in this post is a collection of hand-picked articles and resources related to registering a Domain name, but first, a few brief points to consider.
- Your domain name is a very important part of your marketing strategy.
- You want your domain to match your business and your website’s content.
- The.com still rules when it comes to domains the issue with .coms is they are scarce. If the domain you trying to register is not available, you may have to register a .net or.org.
- There are other options like .info for example but there came a time when the .info was considered spam so if your domain is already taken research the other options for top-level domains that may be suitable.
- Watch out for registering a trademark domain you may be able to register part of the trademark in your domain but it may lead to legal troubles doing so. E.g. you don’t want to register MicrosoftApps.com Microsoft is a Trademark.
Have a look at the resources I have chosen and included in this post to help you find the best information on registering a domain.
Sections Included In This Post:
- Registering a Domain Name
- Domain Name Do’s and Don’t
- What Type of TLD Should I Register
- Domain Name Registrars
- How To Register A Domain Name
- The Latest About Registering A Domain Name
- Books Related To Registering A Domain Name
- Tweets Related To Registering A Domain Name
- Videos Related To Registering A Domain Name
If you find this post useful, please share it or bookmark it for future use.