A Collection of Articles Related To Domain Name Registration
Included in this post is a collection of hand-picked articles and resources related to registering a Domain Name, but first, a few brief points to consider.
- Your domain name is a very important part of your marketing strategy.
- You want your domain to match your business and your website’s content.
- The dot com still rules when it comes to domains but they are scarce.
- There are alternatives to the .com like, org, .net, .info, for example, but there came a time when the .info was considered spam so if your domain is already taken research the other options for top-level domains that are suitable.
- Watch out for registering a trademark domain you may be able to register part of the trademark in your domain but it may lead to legal trouble. For example, you don’t want to register MicrosoftApps.com Microsoft is a Trademark.
Have a look at the resources I have chosen and included in this post to help you find the best information on registering a domain.