A Collection of Articles and Resources Related to Starting a Laundromat
This page contains a collection of articles to give you an overall understanding of starting and running a laundromat, but first, a few brief points to think about.
A laundromat is one of those businesses that runs itself once it’s set up and running. That doesn’t mean it’s fully automated, but it’s the type of business where you can check on, but don’t have to be there 24 /7.
Whenever deciding on a business you want to address questions that will come up.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- Is there a demand for a laundromat in the location I’m considering?
- Are there a lot of competitors in the area?
- What can I offer that the competition Is missing?
- Where will I get the financing to open my laundromat?
- Where will I purchase the equipment for a laundromat?
- What will my monthly expenses be like?
- Will I purchase new or used equipment?
- Do I have the skills to run a business?
- How will I get the word out about my grand opening?
- How will I market my laundromat?
- More in the resources to follow.
Have a look at the resources I have included in this post that will give you an overview of what you need and what it’s like to own and operate your own laundromat.