A Collection of Resources Related To Starting A Water Refilling Station Business
In this post, you will find an abundance of resources that will give you a complete overview of what it takes to start a drinking water refilling station and provide insights about what you can expect from getting into this type of business. Before you get to the resources, here are a few brief points to consider.
A Few Areas You Need To Consider About This Business:
A business supplying clean drink water can be profitable and successful with the right customer base.
If you can build a big enough customer base that will purchase from you regularly you may be able to bring in a stable stream of revenue.
Even though at times bottled water you purchase can be more convenient because it’s portable and has a cap if you’re on the go. There are still a lot of people that will use the 5-gallon jug and water dispenser, in their homes or in the workplace and public areas.
In addition to the 5-gallon jug of drinking water, you can offer water dispense sales and service. Another idea is offering rentals for outdoor events. You could also offer delivery and installation services, especially for businesses.
The most costly part of your setup is the filtration system. Once you have that in place you are filtering water and filling jugs ready for sale.
You want an excellent monitoring system in place where you can test the water on a consistent basis to ensure your customers are receiving the best quality of dring water clear from contaminates and taste great.
Options for running A Water Refilling Business
1. You manage and run the business all on your own or hire employees for the jobs needed.
2. You hire a business manager and you deal with the products and services.
3. You hire a manager and employees to completely run the business while you overlook operations.
What option are you considering for this business?
With any business, you’re considering you need to find out what the market is like in the area. If there is no demand for refillable 5-gallon jug drinking water, then there is no use opening your business in the area.
If the market is saturated, with other water refilling stations you’ll need to bring something to the market that will help you compete.
Another point about market saturation is everyone will probably compete on price. If the price becomes too low, there won’t be any profit left to run a successful business.
Make Your Business Stand Out:
What can you do to make your business special? If you’re going to open a business that is just like any other business, then why should people buy from you?
What makes people want to do business with you? Consider this and maybe you can come up with an idea that offers value to your potential customers.
Is This What You Really Want?
It’s important that you get into a business you have an interest in. If you have no interest in a water refilling station operation then you won’t give it your best effort and when a problem shows up, you’ll end up looking for ways to get out of the business instead of finding solutions.
The above considerations are important and part of deciding if you want to pursue starting your own water refilling station. In the resources to follow you’ll find more resources to consider such as how to finance your business, getting registered, getting the proper insurance, startup checklist and more.
For a complete overview of starting a water refilling station see the unique collection of resources below organized in sections for your convince.
Sections Included In this Post:
- How To Start A Water Refilling Station Business
- Profitability and Revenue of A Water Refilling Station Business
- Business Insurance
- How To Finance Your Business
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Water Refilling Station Business Cards
- Water Refilling Station Logos
- Water Refilling Station Business Equipment
- Water Refilling Station Software
- Office Equipment Considerations
- Water Refilling Station Businesses For Sale
- Water Refilling Station Franchise Opportunities
- Is Running A Business The Right Move For You?
- Business Startup Checklist
- Skill Set Needed To Run A Business
- Clean Water Blogs
- Water Glossaries
- Books Related To Water Refilling Stations
- The Latest About Water Refilling Stations
If after going through this post you like, please consider sharing it, Thanks!